Saturday, December 24, 2005

The Package Revealed

We arrived on Naboo the next day and rushed the package to Senator Padme Amidala.

"M'lady, we have a package for you."
"O my gosh, is that the cake I ordered?"
"I don't think so M'lady we don't generally get asked to deliver cakes."
"Well let's see."
She took the container and opened it.
"Yes, it is the cake I ordered, doesn't in look adorable? It will make the perfect pudding for the upcoming celebration.
"You mean to say we were delivering a cake! A job for delivery companies!"
"Well of course, Interstellar Couriers were like totally booked so I made a quick call and flaunted my power in the military to get someone to deliver it for me."

Well wasn't that great, delivery a cake is not the job of a major, I must bring this up at the next meeting.

3 Comments:

Blogger Lt. Cmdr Oneida said...

Apparently cake delivery is a job for a Major, you seem to have missed the meeting where that change was mentioned.

What type of cake was it?

6:50 PM  
Blogger Commando: Rage said...

A fruit cake, I think she's watching her weight.

10:02 PM  
Blogger Jabafatboy said...

Maybe it was a Major Cake Delivery!! Nyuk Nyuk Nyuk

10:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home