Monday, January 16, 2006

The Body Doubles

Mission codename: Operation Double
Location: Naboo

So we landed on Naboo this morning, and quickly made our way to Senator Amidala's house.

"Greetings Major, I believe you are here to take me to Coruscant?" Said one Amidala look alike.
"Yes M'lady, now which one is your body double?"
"I'm sorry for the deception Major, but it was necessary for me to hide in case you were an impostor, I am the real Senator Amidala" Said another Amidala look alike.
"I'm afraid that I'm the real Amidala." Said the third look alike.

"Uhhh Rage, which one do we take?" Said Bang.
"So which one of you is telling the truth?" I questioned.

"Two of us tells the truth, one of us lies, but lies to protect herself, the ones who tell the truth, lie to protect the Senator, the liars surround the truth. The two Senators you will take are the two who lie." They chanted in chorus.

Standing arrangement:


Look alike 2, Look alike 1, Look alike 3.


Which one shall I take? 1, 2, or 3?

5 Comments:

Blogger Jabafatboy said...

Go for 1 and 3 , 2 willl get you in trouble everytime.....I think..

2:35 AM  
Blogger Master Yoda said...

My brain this hurts.

4:47 AM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

You can't take all three?

10:27 AM  
Blogger flu said...

let's see here, first off ask one if she's the senator, then ask her if she lied, then ask the other two if she lied, then ask one of the other two if she's the senator, then ask her if she lied, then ask the other two if she lied, then ask the third one if she's the senator, then ask the second one if the third one lied, and then ask the first if the third one lied, then ask the second one if the other two are liars, then ask the first one if she thinks she's prettier than the others, then ask her if she lied, then ask the other two if she lied, then ask the second one if the first one's prettier than the others, then ask her if she lied, then ask the other two if she lied, then ask the third one if the first one's prettier than the others, then ask the others if she's a liar, then while they're all bickering over who's prettier - have Anakin enter the room, rip his own shirt off and pour Tequila down his chest, and see which one faints.

The one that faints is the one you take.

9:24 AM  
Blogger Lt. Cmdr Oneida said...

Padme has a tatoo on her backside, but I'd take 2 and 3 if you have to take a decoy and a senator.

I think, maybe, no wait, every time I change an answer on a test, I change to the wrong answer.

My brain itches now

12:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home