Sunday, January 22, 2006

The Mission is Underway

Mission codename: Operation Double
Location: Somewhere in space between Naboo and Kashyyk

"So like, where are you taking me? I hope the planet has a mall."
"We're taking you to Kashyyk..... umm what is your name?"
"I'm Senator Amidala."
"No, you're a body double, what is your true name?"
"I told you, I'm Senator Amidala!"
"So the body double is being flown back to - "

"Come in Major Rage, this is Major Blast."
"This is Major Rage speaking."
"Major, we're sorry to report that your mission has failed, we received word a short while ago that Senator Amidala has been killed...."
"Negative Major, the Senator was not on that fighter, she is safe with me."
"Ahhh, good thinking Major, confuse them into think you have the body double."
"Uhhhh yeah that's it."

It's a good thing I was confused, then again it could have easily been the Senator who was killed.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jabafatboy said...

The only way to check a body double , is to check the body, on the double.

2:22 AM  
Blogger flu said...

So, uh... how did you decide on which one to take?

9:23 AM  
Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

Rage: you have been tagged

http://armyofclone.blogspot.com/

9:14 AM  
Blogger Lt. Cmdr Oneida said...

Yeah, which one did you take?

2:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home